Here is the list of 10 evil women who were infamous for their evil deeds. It was difficult to rank them but we have tried our best.
1. Williamina "Minnie" DeanDean is the only woman of New Zealand to be sentenced to death. At her time, to be an unmarried mother or a mother without the father of her child was a stigma so people gave away their children to others to raise them and in return gave them money. Dean did the same thing and adopted children to raise them and instead of raising the children she killed three children as soon as she got opportunity and kept on taking money. Only bodies of three children were recovered, although she is suspected to have murdered more than that.
2. Dorothea PuenteRunning a boarding house for downs and outs, Dorothy Puente was an elderly woman who used to kill people who lived with her and took their money etc to earn a luxury living. She handled all the phone calls and emails all by herself. She forged the signatures of her dead victims on checks of social security etc. and enjoy their money. she mostly targeted drunks and schizophrenics. She was caught when a body was found in the back yard.
3. Karla HomolkaKarla Homolka's case got worldwide attention. The Canadian lady used to help her husband Paul Bernardo to rape and murder teenage girls, including her sister. She used to record the whole process by her husband. These tapes were ordered by the Canadian court to be destroyed but some part of it got leaked on internet. Surprisingly, Homolka was released from jail only after 12 years. Now-a-days, she is living in West Indies.
4. Elena Ceau?escuA self-proclaimed scientist Elena Ceau?escu was wife of Romania's communist leader and herself was vice prime minister of Romania. She caused the elimination of birth control, resulting into disastrous flooding of unwanted infants that were then housed into low-standard orphanages all over the country. She was responsible for the commission denying presence of AIDS in Romania. Also she caused destruction of churches and food rationing in Romania. She was sentenced to death for her inhuman crimes.
5. Elizabeth I of EnglandIn the present days, Elizabeth is portrayed as Good Queen Bess, but reality is quite different. She did have good part in parliament but there are other evil things as well. To suppress Catholicism, she gave orders of murder of many Catholics. Moreover, unknown to many people is that she gave refuge to Queen Mary of Scot and then betrayed her and kept in prison for 19 years without any freedom intervention and later killed her. She was the one to encourage Spanish hips piracy and slave trading.
6. Marybeth TinningTinning had 8 children of her own and one adopted, all of whom she murdered by smothering. Initially no one suspected her to be the murderer and everybody thought it to be because of genetics. Later when suspected she confessed her crime but denied it later in court. However, she was sentenced to serve 20 years in jail.
7. Rosemary WestAlso working as a prostitute, the woman is believed to be bisexual. Her husband had a strong sexual appetite and he really enjoyed bondage and sadomasochistic sex. They picked up and kidnapped girls from bus stops around Gloucester, England and kept them at their home for several days before murdering them. They were caught when Fred was blamed to rape his thirteen years old daughter thrice and her wife was then arrested for child cruelty, who later died in U.K. prison.
8. Phoolan DeviIn 1970, the famous Indian lady was kidnapped by a group of robber and gang rapped. Later she joined them in their criminal acts and started her career as a robber. Behmai, a village they attacked, welcomed her with gang rape by their men. She managed to escape at that time but later returned and ordered all the men to be lined up and shot. Almost 22 men were killed in that shot out and she spent 11 years in jail. Later she built her career in politics and was strangely nominated for Noble Peace Prize by a British Parliament member. She was murdered in 2001 in revenge of the Behmai incident.
9. Delphine LaLaurieDelphine LaLaurie was the most sadistic woman known to world. After a long time of her silent crimes, one day a fire broke in her kitchen where two slaves were chained near the stove. It seemed as if the fire had been set to get the attention. The firefighters found other victims in the house that were in pitiable situation. Dozens of slaves and maids were handcuffed to walls or floor. LaLaurie had done different things to them, like, some had different medical experiments on them, one man with bizarre kind of sex change, a woman in cage with broken limbs to make her like a crab, one with her arms and limbs removed and patches of flesh sliced which made her look like a caterpillar, many had their mouths sewn causing them starved to death, many others had their hands sewn to different parts of body. Many of them were dead. Those who were alive begged to be killed to get them relief from pain. LaLaurie managed to ran away and was never caught.
10. Jiang QingJiang Qing was the wife of the Communist dictator of China, Mao Tse-tung and perhaps the most powerful force behind the Cultural Revolution. The revolution caused halt to economic activity of China, and destruction of many ancient buildings, artifacts, antiques, books and paintings. Due to the halt in educational system, many intellectuals were also sent into prison. Moreover, human rights of millions of Chinese were also annulled. The rough estimate tells us the death rate to be 500,000 in these years of chaos but there is another estimate of 3 million deaths.